Friday, April 1, 2011

Become a Tupperware Dealer


Become a Tupperware Dealer




Three easy steps to become a Tupperware Dealer/Consultant



1. Buy a Starter Kit worth 686/- containing the products worth RS 1300/- (approx)


2. Order Products worth 5000/- with in 4 weeks after joining

3. You will get the Dealer Code and you can start selling Tupperware Products.




Contents                                              Pcs                         MRP
Catalogue – Jan, 2011                   3            
MM Oval # 2                                         1                              330
Cool n Fresh Small                          1                              170
Mini Magic Flow                               1                              260
Vegetable Peeler                               1                              225
New Kit Bag                                          1                          



If you want to know more details or want to become a Tupperware Dealer contact tupperwareworldchennai@gmail.com

22 comments:

  1. your blog is very very useful....cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls post new offers sply week 41

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please send me the details to join as Tupperware dealer

    Jayashree
    9952084680

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were we need to buy start kit ? kindly give contact number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were we need to buy start kit ? kindly give contact number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Were we need to buy start kit ? kindly give contact number

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I am interested to get the dealership ....... Can u send me some more details abt it..
    Thanks,
    Akash

    ReplyDelete
  8. From where i can buy starter kit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. From where i can buy starter kit?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to take. Dealership pl contact us as possible

    ReplyDelete
  11. 09319177709 my contact no Anita kalra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi.I like to take dealership.Can you send me the details to my mobile or to my mail. Ph:9688978788 Mail:mailmekaruppu@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karthikeyan

    Hi I Like to take dealership. Can you send me the details to my mobile or to my Mail Mobile No.9884936817 Mail:karthik20577@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mahalakshmi


    Hi, i want to take the dealership, requesting you to send the details ... my no is 9025078222 / mahalakshmi2707@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to take dealership. Please send me details to barat.powell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    Please call me @ 9884565671 or send email to tupperwaretrendz@gmail.com to buy tupperware products or to join as tupperware consultant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi am already tupperware consultant in malysia , i want to take dealership in chennai also this is my mail id nandhaninans@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. today tupperware products is more in demand I am saleing tupperware product but not member of tupperware family how to join tupperware how much discount i will get it what benefit . now a day i purchasing tupperware product from sitie after than i sale them to my coustomer .some sitie provide 35-45 % discount like istyle99.com can i get this percentange from tupperware can you help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am interested to become a dealer
    Please send me the details to iamslk11 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please send details to Mithra.pr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please send details to Mithra.pr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to become a distributor with whom i contact for city distributorship in punjab plz send some detail about this in karanmakkar1993@gmail.com nd contact no-9878919114

    ReplyDelete